Hello again and welcome to the weekly quiz! This post contains my 7 weekly questions, followed by the answers. Good luck everyone!
- What island off the coat of Nova Scotia, is said to contain buried treasure?
- Which Greek hero was supposedly killed by a arrow to the ankle?
- In Wilbur Smiths books, there are two long running family names that feature in many books, and cross over in Triumph of the Sun. What are they?
- In complete works of the Lord of the Rings, there are 5 wizards. What are 3 of their names?
- In Ready Player One, why are IOI employees inside the Oasis known as sixers?
- Name one of Sherlock Holmes’ hobbies?
- Who wrote Les Miserables?
- Oak Island
- Courtney & Ballantyne
- Saruman, Gandalf, Radaghast, Altar, Pallando
- Their IOI employement numbers all start with 6
- Beekeeping, boxing, drugs
- Victor Hugo