Hello again and welcome to the weekly quiz! This post contains my 7 weekly questions, followed by the answers. Good luck everyone!
- In Greek mythology, which titan was condemned to hold up the sky?
- In Greek mythology, what were Icarus’s wings made of?
- What Scottish lake is said to contain a sea monster?
- Which Greek god cursed Medusa and turned her into a monster?
- What would happen if you looked Medusa in the eye?
- In Greek mythology, who ruled the seas?
- Which magician was said to have advised King Arthur?
- Wax and feathers
- Loch Ness
- You’d turn to stone