Hello again and welcome to the weekly quiz! This post contains my 7 weekly questions, followed by the answers. Good luck everyone!
- Which monarch ruled England for only 9 days?
- When Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong landed on the moon, who stayed behind in the command capsule?
- Which city was engulfed by lava from Mount Vesuvius in AD79?
- What wall did the Romans build in Britain to separate them from the tribes of Scotland?
- Officially, who killed JFK?
- What is the oldest board game in the world?
- What year did William the Conqueror invade England?
- Lady Jane Grey
- Michael Collins
- Hadrian’s Wall
- Lee Harvey Oswald
- Senet – Egypt 3500 BCE