Hello again and welcome to the weekly quiz! This post contains my 7 weekly questions, followed by the answers. Good luck everyone!
- What did the discovery of the Rosetta Stone enable us to do?
- What famous words were spoken by Neil Armstrong when he landed on the moon?
- How long was the Hundred Years War?
- What was Richard I of England better known as?
- What happened to the ship, the Mary Celeste?
- Who was the last Pharoah of Egypt?
- What happened in St Peter’s Field, Manchester, on 16th August 1819?
- Decipher Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- That’s one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind.
- 116 Years
- Richard the Lionheart
- Was found abandoned, her crew vanished
- Cleopatra VII
- Peterloo Massacre