Hello again and welcome to the weekly quiz! This post contains my 7 weekly questions, followed by the answers. Good luck everyone!
- Who is the best selling fiction author of all time?
- Who was Sherlock Holmes’ nemesis?
- Where did Phileas Fogg begin his trip around the world?
- What is the name of Captain Nemo’s submarine in Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea?
- Who wrote Great Expectations?
- Which author established the Three Laws of Robotics?
- In which book written in 1951 do most of the population go blind and get attacked by killer plants?
- Agatha Christie
- Prof James Moriarty
- Charles Dickens
- Isaac Asimov
- Day of the Triffids