Hello again and welcome to the weekly quiz! This post contains my 7 weekly questions, followed by the answers. Good luck everyone!
- What new military tactic did Wellington employ at the battle of Waterloo?
- What is the name of the autobiographical manifesto Hitler wrote in 1925?
- Who was the last King of Rome?
- How many times was Julius Caesar supposedly stabbed?
- What year did the Berlin wall come down? Start or final demolition.
- How long was England a Republic?
- What US project in the 1970s created the now famous response, ‘we can neither confirm nor deny’?
- Infantry Square
- Mein Kampf
- Lucius Tarquinius Superbus/Tarquin the Proud
- 11 years
- Project Azorian/Glomar Explorer