Hello again and welcome to the weekly quiz! This post contains my 7 weekly questions, followed by the answers. Good luck everyone!
- Which country has the worlds smallest population?
- What was Britain’s first pirate radio station?
- What is a word that reads the same forwards as it does backward called?
- What does PIN stand for (as in PIN number)?
- What is the typical skull and crossbones flag used by pirates known as?
- In Chess, what piece has the most freedom of movement?
- What is the strongest hand in Poker?
- Vatican City
- Radio Caroline
- Personal Identification Number
- The Jolly Roger
- Royal Flush